FearNoMusic: Kenji Bunch Retrospective
Meet Portland prodigal son Kenji Bunch, who made his name in New York City for compositions that have graced over 40 orchestras and earned him accolades from the New York Times, at this 20-year retrospective of his chamber music. He recently moved back to take FearNoMusic’s helm as the artistic director. His retrospective is aptly titled To Brooklyn and Back.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates