FearNoMusic: Kenji Bunch Retrospective
Meet Portland prodigal son Kenji Bunch, who made his name in New York City for compositions that have graced over 40 orchestras and earned him accolades from the New York Times, at this 20-year retrospective of his chamber music. He recently moved back to take FearNoMusic’s helm as the artistic director. His retrospective is aptly titled To Brooklyn and Back.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads