FearNoMusic: Kenji Bunch Retrospective
Meet Portland prodigal son Kenji Bunch, who made his name in New York City for compositions that have graced over 40 orchestras and earned him accolades from the New York Times, at this 20-year retrospective of his chamber music. He recently moved back to take FearNoMusic’s helm as the artistic director. His retrospective is aptly titled To Brooklyn and Back.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops