FearNoMusic: Kenji Bunch Retrospective
Meet Portland prodigal son Kenji Bunch, who made his name in New York City for compositions that have graced over 40 orchestras and earned him accolades from the New York Times, at this 20-year retrospective of his chamber music. He recently moved back to take FearNoMusic’s helm as the artistic director. His retrospective is aptly titled To Brooklyn and Back.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau