Based on the comic character from Shakespeare’s Henry IV and The Merry Wives of Windsor, Verdi’s take on Falstaff finds the rotund and self-deluded ladies’ man on the hunt for his next meal ticket. It was only the second comedy ever penned by Verdi (at the age of 80!), and it remains a universally enjoyed opera company staple.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland