Based on the comic character from Shakespeare’s Henry IV and The Merry Wives of Windsor, Verdi’s take on Falstaff finds the rotund and self-deluded ladies’ man on the hunt for his next meal ticket. It was only the second comedy ever penned by Verdi (at the age of 80!), and it remains a universally enjoyed opera company staple.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places