Based on the comic character from Shakespeare’s Henry IV and The Merry Wives of Windsor, Verdi’s take on Falstaff finds the rotund and self-deluded ladies’ man on the hunt for his next meal ticket. It was only the second comedy ever penned by Verdi (at the age of 80!), and it remains a universally enjoyed opera company staple.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates