Eyes for Consuela
Profile Theatre opens its 2014 Sam Shepard–centric season with this 1999 play, based on an Octavio Paz story, about an unmoored American’s tense encounter with an unhinged peasant in the Mexican jungle.
Read our profile of Profile's dynamic new artistic director, Adriana Baer, who has skillfully navigated a tumultuous year and is gearing up to create an exciting future.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local