Eyes for Consuela
Profile Theatre opens its 2014 Sam Shepard–centric season with this 1999 play, based on an Octavio Paz story, about an unmoored American’s tense encounter with an unhinged peasant in the Mexican jungle.
Read our profile of Profile's dynamic new artistic director, Adriana Baer, who has skillfully navigated a tumultuous year and is gearing up to create an exciting future.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland