Eyes for Consuela
Profile Theatre opens its 2014 Sam Shepard–centric season with this 1999 play, based on an Octavio Paz story, about an unmoored American’s tense encounter with an unhinged peasant in the Mexican jungle.
Read our profile of Profile's dynamic new artistic director, Adriana Baer, who has skillfully navigated a tumultuous year and is gearing up to create an exciting future.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots