Extreme by Design: Following a New Generation of Innovators
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
At a time of unprecedented global challenges, the 30 and below millenials have every reason to be fatalistic and disengaged. Yet, an hour-long documentary, "Extreme by Design," captures three Stanford University grad students' empathy as they assuage global suffering. One shares a device meant to keep babies in Bangladesh from dying of pneumonia; another seeks ways to store drinking water for Indonesian villagers.
Remarkably, almsost magically, their products take shape, and work.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?