Extreme by Design: Following a New Generation of Innovators
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
At a time of unprecedented global challenges, the 30 and below millenials have every reason to be fatalistic and disengaged. Yet, an hour-long documentary, "Extreme by Design," captures three Stanford University grad students' empathy as they assuage global suffering. One shares a device meant to keep babies in Bangladesh from dying of pneumonia; another seeks ways to store drinking water for Indonesian villagers.
Remarkably, almsost magically, their products take shape, and work.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days