Extreme by Design: Following a New Generation of Innovators
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
At a time of unprecedented global challenges, the 30 and below millenials have every reason to be fatalistic and disengaged. Yet, an hour-long documentary, "Extreme by Design," captures three Stanford University grad students' empathy as they assuage global suffering. One shares a device meant to keep babies in Bangladesh from dying of pneumonia; another seeks ways to store drinking water for Indonesian villagers.
Remarkably, almsost magically, their products take shape, and work.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports