Extreme by Design: Following a New Generation of Innovators
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
At a time of unprecedented global challenges, the 30 and below millenials have every reason to be fatalistic and disengaged. Yet, an hour-long documentary, "Extreme by Design," captures three Stanford University grad students' empathy as they assuage global suffering. One shares a device meant to keep babies in Bangladesh from dying of pneumonia; another seeks ways to store drinking water for Indonesian villagers.
Remarkably, almsost magically, their products take shape, and work.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’