Extreme by Design: Following a New Generation of Innovators
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
At a time of unprecedented global challenges, the 30 and below millenials have every reason to be fatalistic and disengaged. Yet, an hour-long documentary, "Extreme by Design," captures three Stanford University grad students' empathy as they assuage global suffering. One shares a device meant to keep babies in Bangladesh from dying of pneumonia; another seeks ways to store drinking water for Indonesian villagers.
Remarkably, almsost magically, their products take shape, and work.
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans