A new, touring production of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s 1978 Tony-sweeping musical about the beloved Argentine First Lady Eva Perón makes a stop at the Keller. Not seen in Portland since 1999 and starring Caroline Bowman (Kinky Boots) as Eva Perón, Tony-Award nominee Josh Young as Che, and Sean McLaughlin as Juan Peron, and directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winner Michael Grandage.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants