A new, touring production of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s 1978 Tony-sweeping musical about the beloved Argentine First Lady Eva Perón makes a stop at the Keller. Not seen in Portland since 1999 and starring Caroline Bowman (Kinky Boots) as Eva Perón, Tony-Award nominee Josh Young as Che, and Sean McLaughlin as Juan Peron, and directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winner Michael Grandage.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26