A new, touring production of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s 1978 Tony-sweeping musical about the beloved Argentine First Lady Eva Perón makes a stop at the Keller. Not seen in Portland since 1999 and starring Caroline Bowman (Kinky Boots) as Eva Perón, Tony-Award nominee Josh Young as Che, and Sean McLaughlin as Juan Peron, and directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winner Michael Grandage.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe