A new, touring production of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s 1978 Tony-sweeping musical about the beloved Argentine First Lady Eva Perón makes a stop at the Keller. Not seen in Portland since 1999 and starring Caroline Bowman (Kinky Boots) as Eva Perón, Tony-Award nominee Josh Young as Che, and Sean McLaughlin as Juan Peron, and directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winner Michael Grandage.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT