A new, touring production of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s 1978 Tony-sweeping musical about the beloved Argentine First Lady Eva Perón makes a stop at the Keller. Not seen in Portland since 1999 and starring Caroline Bowman (Kinky Boots) as Eva Perón, Tony-Award nominee Josh Young as Che, and Sean McLaughlin as Juan Peron, and directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winner Michael Grandage.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland