Evil Dead: The Musical
For fans of Grand Guignol and splatter cinema life doesn’t get any better. A traveling musical adaptation of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead will play four shows over two nights at the Wonder Ballroom. The sinister storyline follows a very doomed group of young folk into the woods where they unwittingly summon a whole bunch of angry demons intent on raising hell. Songs, chainsaws, and dismemberment ensue. Note to the weird: You can purchase tickets that will put you in the "splatter zone." If you’ve ever been to a Gwar show, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the concept.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26