Evil Dead: The Musical
For fans of Grand Guignol and splatter cinema life doesn’t get any better. A traveling musical adaptation of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead will play four shows over two nights at the Wonder Ballroom. The sinister storyline follows a very doomed group of young folk into the woods where they unwittingly summon a whole bunch of angry demons intent on raising hell. Songs, chainsaws, and dismemberment ensue. Note to the weird: You can purchase tickets that will put you in the "splatter zone." If you’ve ever been to a Gwar show, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the concept.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch