Evil Dead: The Musical
For fans of Grand Guignol and splatter cinema life doesn’t get any better. A traveling musical adaptation of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead will play four shows over two nights at the Wonder Ballroom. The sinister storyline follows a very doomed group of young folk into the woods where they unwittingly summon a whole bunch of angry demons intent on raising hell. Songs, chainsaws, and dismemberment ensue. Note to the weird: You can purchase tickets that will put you in the "splatter zone." If you’ve ever been to a Gwar show, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the concept.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads