Evil Dead: The Musical
For fans of Grand Guignol and splatter cinema life doesn’t get any better. A traveling musical adaptation of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead will play four shows over two nights at the Wonder Ballroom. The sinister storyline follows a very doomed group of young folk into the woods where they unwittingly summon a whole bunch of angry demons intent on raising hell. Songs, chainsaws, and dismemberment ensue. Note to the weird: You can purchase tickets that will put you in the "splatter zone." If you’ve ever been to a Gwar show, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the concept.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe