Evil Dead: The Musical
For fans of Grand Guignol and splatter cinema life doesn’t get any better. A traveling musical adaptation of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead will play four shows over two nights at the Wonder Ballroom. The sinister storyline follows a very doomed group of young folk into the woods where they unwittingly summon a whole bunch of angry demons intent on raising hell. Songs, chainsaws, and dismemberment ensue. Note to the weird: You can purchase tickets that will put you in the "splatter zone." If you’ve ever been to a Gwar show, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the concept.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?