Eunice Parsons: Treasured Collages
Eunice Parsons is fast approaching centenarian status—in more than one sense. The 96-year-old Portland artist, who has been painting, printmaking, and, primarily, collaging for more than 50 years, shows no signs of slowing creatively. Indeed, Parsons’s prolific past decade is the purview of this Gallery 6 retrospective.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans