Eunice Parsons: Treasured Collages
Eunice Parsons is fast approaching centenarian status—in more than one sense. The 96-year-old Portland artist, who has been painting, printmaking, and, primarily, collaging for more than 50 years, shows no signs of slowing creatively. Indeed, Parsons’s prolific past decade is the purview of this Gallery 6 retrospective.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes