Entertainment for People: New Shit Show
The raucous, indie, variety show is back with a New Shit Show for 2014 featuring never before seen work by a recurrent group of performers the second Monday of every month. The lineup? Some of Portland’s most dashing performers—McSweeney’s author and filmmaker Arthur Bradford, singer/songwriter Laura Gibson, comedian Amy Miller, Moth StorySLAM host Andrew Dickman, poet Mindy Nettifee, writer Heather Larimer, and McSweeney’s/Hobart contributor and creator of Entertainment for People B. Frayn Masters.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America