Entertainment for People: New Shit Show
The raucous, indie, variety show is back with a New Shit Show for 2014 featuring never before seen work by a recurrent group of performers the second Monday of every month. The lineup? Some of Portland’s most dashing performers—McSweeney’s author and filmmaker Arthur Bradford, singer/songwriter Laura Gibson, comedian Amy Miller, Moth StorySLAM host Andrew Dickman, poet Mindy Nettifee, writer Heather Larimer, and McSweeney’s/Hobart contributor and creator of Entertainment for People B. Frayn Masters.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch