Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22
Portlander Doug Appling, front man for the chill/trip hop group Emancipator, expertly sutures progressions from his early classical training with house music to keep audiences engaged and bobbing on the dance floor. NYT dubbed this group, which is often accompanied by live banjo, violin, and horns, “simmering, thoughtful and steady." Check out their music here.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes