Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22
Portlander Doug Appling, front man for the chill/trip hop group Emancipator, expertly sutures progressions from his early classical training with house music to keep audiences engaged and bobbing on the dance floor. NYT dubbed this group, which is often accompanied by live banjo, violin, and horns, “simmering, thoughtful and steady." Check out their music here.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?