Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22
Portlander Doug Appling, front man for the chill/trip hop group Emancipator, expertly sutures progressions from his early classical training with house music to keep audiences engaged and bobbing on the dance floor. NYT dubbed this group, which is often accompanied by live banjo, violin, and horns, “simmering, thoughtful and steady." Check out their music here.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads