Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22
Portlander Doug Appling, front man for the chill/trip hop group Emancipator, expertly sutures progressions from his early classical training with house music to keep audiences engaged and bobbing on the dance floor. NYT dubbed this group, which is often accompanied by live banjo, violin, and horns, “simmering, thoughtful and steady." Check out their music here.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads