Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22
Portlander Doug Appling, front man for the chill/trip hop group Emancipator, expertly sutures progressions from his early classical training with house music to keep audiences engaged and bobbing on the dance floor. NYT dubbed this group, which is often accompanied by live banjo, violin, and horns, “simmering, thoughtful and steady." Check out their music here.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches