El Día de los Muertos Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $20-30
The Day of the Dead celebration began in Mexico as a way to fête life in the face of often tough times, a sentiment that seems especially noteworthy now. Portland’s longest-running such festival raises spirits literally and figuratively with a colorful and unabashedly boisterous fortnight of dance, music, and theater—and a cavalcade of calacas (skeletons) performing a dreamlike pageant.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads