El Día de los Muertos Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $20-30
The Day of the Dead celebration began in Mexico as a way to fête life in the face of often tough times, a sentiment that seems especially noteworthy now. Portland’s longest-running such festival raises spirits literally and figuratively with a colorful and unabashedly boisterous fortnight of dance, music, and theater—and a cavalcade of calacas (skeletons) performing a dreamlike pageant.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes