El Día de los Muertos Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $20-30
The Day of the Dead celebration began in Mexico as a way to fête life in the face of often tough times, a sentiment that seems especially noteworthy now. Portland’s longest-running such festival raises spirits literally and figuratively with a colorful and unabashedly boisterous fortnight of dance, music, and theater—and a cavalcade of calacas (skeletons) performing a dreamlike pageant.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21