El Día de los Muertos Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $20-30
The Day of the Dead celebration began in Mexico as a way to fête life in the face of often tough times, a sentiment that seems especially noteworthy now. Portland’s longest-running such festival raises spirits literally and figuratively with a colorful and unabashedly boisterous fortnight of dance, music, and theater—and a cavalcade of calacas (skeletons) performing a dreamlike pageant.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts