Eat, Drink, and Be Judgy: PoMo's Red Carpet Viewing Extravaganza
Prepare your best Joan Rivers impersonation and find yourself something with sequins, because Portland Monthly is hosting our first red carpet viewing party for the Golden Globes—a.k.a. the best Hollywood awards show of the year—and you won’t want to miss it.
Head to Rontoms on Sunday, January 12, promptly at 3 pm, for red carpet commentary with style editor Eden Dawn and her team of snarky (and informed) judges: Mercury fashion columnist Marjorie Skinner, Bryce Black of Project Runway infamy, and seasoned special-occasion and high-end designer Elizabeth Dye.
For more about the event—and a complete list of nominations—check out our Lookbook post.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014