Eat, Drink, and Be Judgy: PoMo's Red Carpet Viewing Extravaganza
Prepare your best Joan Rivers impersonation and find yourself something with sequins, because Portland Monthly is hosting our first red carpet viewing party for the Golden Globes—a.k.a. the best Hollywood awards show of the year—and you won’t want to miss it.
Head to Rontoms on Sunday, January 12, promptly at 3 pm, for red carpet commentary with style editor Eden Dawn and her team of snarky (and informed) judges: Mercury fashion columnist Marjorie Skinner, Bryce Black of Project Runway infamy, and seasoned special-occasion and high-end designer Elizabeth Dye.
For more about the event—and a complete list of nominations—check out our Lookbook post.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans