Eat, Drink, and Be Judgy: PoMo's Red Carpet Viewing Extravaganza
Prepare your best Joan Rivers impersonation and find yourself something with sequins, because Portland Monthly is hosting our first red carpet viewing party for the Golden Globes—a.k.a. the best Hollywood awards show of the year—and you won’t want to miss it.
Head to Rontoms on Sunday, January 12, promptly at 3 pm, for red carpet commentary with style editor Eden Dawn and her team of snarky (and informed) judges: Mercury fashion columnist Marjorie Skinner, Bryce Black of Project Runway infamy, and seasoned special-occasion and high-end designer Elizabeth Dye.
For more about the event—and a complete list of nominations—check out our Lookbook post.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans