Eat, Drink, and Be Judgy: PoMo's Red Carpet Viewing Extravaganza
Prepare your best Joan Rivers impersonation and find yourself something with sequins, because Portland Monthly is hosting our first red carpet viewing party for the Golden Globes—a.k.a. the best Hollywood awards show of the year—and you won’t want to miss it.
Head to Rontoms on Sunday, January 12, promptly at 3 pm, for red carpet commentary with style editor Eden Dawn and her team of snarky (and informed) judges: Mercury fashion columnist Marjorie Skinner, Bryce Black of Project Runway infamy, and seasoned special-occasion and high-end designer Elizabeth Dye.
For more about the event—and a complete list of nominations—check out our Lookbook post.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports