Eat, Drink, and Be Judgy: PoMo's Red Carpet Viewing Extravaganza
Prepare your best Joan Rivers impersonation and find yourself something with sequins, because Portland Monthly is hosting our first red carpet viewing party for the Golden Globes—a.k.a. the best Hollywood awards show of the year—and you won’t want to miss it.
Head to Rontoms on Sunday, January 12, promptly at 3 pm, for red carpet commentary with style editor Eden Dawn and her team of snarky (and informed) judges: Mercury fashion columnist Marjorie Skinner, Bryce Black of Project Runway infamy, and seasoned special-occasion and high-end designer Elizabeth Dye.
For more about the event—and a complete list of nominations—check out our Lookbook post.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland