Eat, Drink, and Be Judgy: PoMo's Red Carpet Viewing Extravaganza
Prepare your best Joan Rivers impersonation and find yourself something with sequins, because Portland Monthly is hosting our first red carpet viewing party for the Golden Globes—a.k.a. the best Hollywood awards show of the year—and you won’t want to miss it.
Head to Rontoms on Sunday, January 12, promptly at 3 pm, for red carpet commentary with style editor Eden Dawn and her team of snarky (and informed) judges: Mercury fashion columnist Marjorie Skinner, Bryce Black of Project Runway infamy, and seasoned special-occasion and high-end designer Elizabeth Dye.
For more about the event—and a complete list of nominations—check out our Lookbook post.
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Big-Time New York Chefs Peter Cho and Johnny Leach to Launch Stray Dogs Pop-Up
- The ‘Wild’ Movie Premiere Transformed NW Portland into a Little Hollywood
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine