Dying to do Letterman
Stand-up comedian Steve Mazan had a life-long dream to perform on the Late Show. When diagnosed with cancer, this becomes all the more important. This hilarious and hopeful documentary follows Mazan for five years as he learns that "if you stop chasing your dreams, you're already dead."
Mazan will be in attendance for a Q&A after the film.
- Gordon Ramsay’s 'Hotel Hell' Filming in Southern Oregon
- Best Restaurants 2012
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Inside Andy Ricker's Noodle House Sen Yai
- Feast Portland's 2013 Official Lineup Revealed
- 2013's New Brunch Players
- 20 Spots That Defined the Year in Food
- New Outdoors Website Declares War on Guidebooks