Drive-In at Zidell Yards: Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, Stand By Me, and More
The Northwest Film Center revives the retro with the Drive-In at Zidell Yards screenings. Watch classics like Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, and the Oregon-filmed Stand By Me, under a beautiful backdrop of stars and the Ross Island Bridge. If you don't want to drive, bike or walk down with a blanket to stretch out along the Willamette and take in the movie all the same.
July 18 Purple Rain, Mean Streets
July 19 Dirty Dancing, Enter the Dragon
July 20 Stand by Me
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes