Drive-In at Zidell Yards: Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, Stand By Me, and More
The Northwest Film Center revives the retro with the Drive-In at Zidell Yards screenings. Watch classics like Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, and the Oregon-filmed Stand By Me, under a beautiful backdrop of stars and the Ross Island Bridge. If you don't want to drive, bike or walk down with a blanket to stretch out along the Willamette and take in the movie all the same.
July 18 Purple Rain, Mean Streets
July 19 Dirty Dancing, Enter the Dragon
July 20 Stand by Me
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads