Drive-In at Zidell Yards: Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, Stand By Me, and More
The Northwest Film Center revives the retro with the Drive-In at Zidell Yards screenings. Watch classics like Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, and the Oregon-filmed Stand By Me, under a beautiful backdrop of stars and the Ross Island Bridge. If you don't want to drive, bike or walk down with a blanket to stretch out along the Willamette and take in the movie all the same.
July 18 Purple Rain, Mean Streets
July 19 Dirty Dancing, Enter the Dragon
July 20 Stand by Me
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet