Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
National Book Award–nominated Laini Taylor releases the last installment of her bestselling young adult fantasy trilogy, Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Dubbed by Wired as “the next big thing,” the series and is set to be adapted into film by Universal Pictures. Dreams of Gods and Monsters hits bookstores April 8th, but come see this Portland author in person as she launches her international tour.
Read our interview with Taylor.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Iconic Big Egg Cart Closing Sunday To Open Brick-And-Mortar
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland