Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
National Book Award–nominated Laini Taylor releases the last installment of her bestselling young adult fantasy trilogy, Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Dubbed by Wired as “the next big thing,” the series and is set to be adapted into film by Universal Pictures. Dreams of Gods and Monsters hits bookstores April 8th, but come see this Portland author in person as she launches her international tour.
Read our interview with Taylor.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days