Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
National Book Award–nominated Laini Taylor releases the last installment of her bestselling young adult fantasy trilogy, Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Dubbed by Wired as “the next big thing,” the series and is set to be adapted into film by Universal Pictures. Dreams of Gods and Monsters hits bookstores April 8th, but come see this Portland author in person as she launches her international tour.
Read our interview with Taylor.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads