Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
National Book Award–nominated Laini Taylor releases the last installment of her bestselling young adult fantasy trilogy, Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Dubbed by Wired as “the next big thing,” the series and is set to be adapted into film by Universal Pictures. Dreams of Gods and Monsters hits bookstores April 8th, but come see this Portland author in person as she launches her international tour.
Read our interview with Taylor.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants