Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
National Book Award–nominated Laini Taylor releases the last installment of her bestselling young adult fantasy trilogy, Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Dubbed by Wired as “the next big thing,” the series and is set to be adapted into film by Universal Pictures. Dreams of Gods and Monsters hits bookstores April 8th, but come see this Portland author in person as she launches her international tour.
Read our interview with Taylor.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots