Dr. Lonnie Smith
The turban-wearing master of the Hammond B3 organt has been in the business for six decades blazing a successful solo career and playing alongside the likes of Dizzy Gillespie, Dionne Warwick, Gladys Knight, Etta James, Joan Cartwright, and Esther Phillips. You can see the doctor in action at Star Theater as part of the Soul’d Out Music Festival.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21