No stranger to Helium Comedy Club, Doug Benson makes his way back to the Rose City with new jokes but the same foggy, laid-back persona that we have grown to love. With resume highlights like his 2007 documentary Super High Me, his one-man stage hit The Marijuana-Louges, to being named High Times Magazine’s 2006 Stoner of the Year, we’re guessing his material will mainly consist of everyday musings about airline food to the many comical differences between men and women.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald