No stranger to Helium Comedy Club, Doug Benson makes his way back to the Rose City with new jokes but the same foggy, laid-back persona that we have grown to love. With resume highlights like his 2007 documentary Super High Me, his one-man stage hit The Marijuana-Louges, to being named High Times Magazine’s 2006 Stoner of the Year, we’re guessing his material will mainly consist of everyday musings about airline food to the many comical differences between men and women.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes