No stranger to Helium Comedy Club, Doug Benson makes his way back to the Rose City with new jokes but the same foggy, laid-back persona that we have grown to love. With resume highlights like his 2007 documentary Super High Me, his one-man stage hit The Marijuana-Louges, to being named High Times Magazine’s 2006 Stoner of the Year, we’re guessing his material will mainly consist of everyday musings about airline food to the many comical differences between men and women.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches