No stranger to Helium Comedy Club, Doug Benson makes his way back to the Rose City with new jokes but the same foggy, laid-back persona that we have grown to love. With resume highlights like his 2007 documentary Super High Me, his one-man stage hit The Marijuana-Louges, to being named High Times Magazine’s 2006 Stoner of the Year, we’re guessing his material will mainly consist of everyday musings about airline food to the many comical differences between men and women.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America