Disjecta: Meet the Curators
Disjecta is hosting a presentation and meet and greet with its incoming curator-in-residence, Summer Guthery, and the as-yet-unannounced curator of the Portland2014 Biennial. Guthery is an independent curator and writer based in New York City (although she has been in Los Angeles since February to program a series of events at LAXART). Read our introductory interview with her on our Culturephile blog.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches