Disjecta: Meet the Curators
Disjecta is hosting a presentation and meet and greet with its incoming curator-in-residence, Summer Guthery, and the as-yet-unannounced curator of the Portland2014 Biennial. Guthery is an independent curator and writer based in New York City (although she has been in Los Angeles since February to program a series of events at LAXART). Read our introductory interview with her on our Culturephile blog.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald