Disjecta: Meet the Curators
Disjecta is hosting a presentation and meet and greet with its incoming curator-in-residence, Summer Guthery, and the as-yet-unannounced curator of the Portland2014 Biennial. Guthery is an independent curator and writer based in New York City (although she has been in Los Angeles since February to program a series of events at LAXART). Read our introductory interview with her on our Culturephile blog.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!