Disjecta: Meet the Curators
Disjecta is hosting a presentation and meet and greet with its incoming curator-in-residence, Summer Guthery, and the as-yet-unannounced curator of the Portland2014 Biennial. Guthery is an independent curator and writer based in New York City (although she has been in Los Angeles since February to program a series of events at LAXART). Read our introductory interview with her on our Culturephile blog.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops