When it comes to drag performance art, it’s difficult to set yourself apart. Seattle performer Dina Martina is a world apart. Her cult status stretches from London to LA, and her performances explode in cataclysms of song, comedy, theater, and video. Or, as deliciously described by Seattle’s alt-weekly The Stranger, which awarded her its “Genius Award for Theater”: "Her body moves like two pigs fighting their way out of a sleeping bag and her face looks like the collision of a Maybelline truck with a Shoney's buffet, but Dina redefines what it means to be a star."
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes