When it comes to drag performance art, it’s difficult to set yourself apart. Seattle performer Dina Martina is a world apart. Her cult status stretches from London to LA, and her performances explode in cataclysms of song, comedy, theater, and video. Or, as deliciously described by Seattle’s alt-weekly The Stranger, which awarded her its “Genius Award for Theater”: "Her body moves like two pigs fighting their way out of a sleeping bag and her face looks like the collision of a Maybelline truck with a Shoney's buffet, but Dina redefines what it means to be a star."
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland