When it comes to drag performance art, it’s difficult to set yourself apart. Seattle performer Dina Martina is a world apart. Her cult status stretches from London to LA, and her performances explode in cataclysms of song, comedy, theater, and video. Or, as deliciously described by Seattle’s alt-weekly The Stranger, which awarded her its “Genius Award for Theater”: "Her body moves like two pigs fighting their way out of a sleeping bag and her face looks like the collision of a Maybelline truck with a Shoney's buffet, but Dina redefines what it means to be a star."
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads