When it comes to drag performance art, it’s difficult to set yourself apart. Seattle performer Dina Martina is a world apart. Her cult status stretches from London to LA, and her performances explode in cataclysms of song, comedy, theater, and video. Or, as deliciously described by Seattle’s alt-weekly The Stranger, which awarded her its “Genius Award for Theater”: "Her body moves like two pigs fighting their way out of a sleeping bag and her face looks like the collision of a Maybelline truck with a Shoney's buffet, but Dina redefines what it means to be a star."
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts