No two ways about it, the ageless Dick Dale is the king of surf guitar. His furious fretwork on the classic instrumental "Misirlou" kicks Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction into high gear, and despite a busy touring schedule over the years he’s remained a staunch spokesman for cleaning up the oceans. "Misirlou" continues to serve the man well, as it had the honor of being sampled by the Black Eyed Peas in their song "Pump It."
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24