No two ways about it, the ageless Dick Dale is the king of surf guitar. His furious fretwork on the classic instrumental "Misirlou" kicks Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction into high gear, and despite a busy touring schedule over the years he’s remained a staunch spokesman for cleaning up the oceans. "Misirlou" continues to serve the man well, as it had the honor of being sampled by the Black Eyed Peas in their song "Pump It."
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts