Deville Cohen: "Zero"
Taking inspiration from the cult sci-fi show The X-Files, this Israeli artist tears apart the idea of crime scenes, sometimes literally, in his video work that incorporates sculpture, theater, chicken cutouts, soccer, and little green sticky hands. With the help of Artis Foundation, he will also, for the first time, build a large scale installation alongside the work. “Agent Scully, we trust you'll make the proper scientific analysis.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches