Deville Cohen: "Zero"
Taking inspiration from the cult sci-fi show The X-Files, this Israeli artist tears apart the idea of crime scenes, sometimes literally, in his video work that incorporates sculpture, theater, chicken cutouts, soccer, and little green sticky hands. With the help of Artis Foundation, he will also, for the first time, build a large scale installation alongside the work. “Agent Scully, we trust you'll make the proper scientific analysis.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days