Deville Cohen: "Zero"
Taking inspiration from the cult sci-fi show The X-Files, this Israeli artist tears apart the idea of crime scenes, sometimes literally, in his video work that incorporates sculpture, theater, chicken cutouts, soccer, and little green sticky hands. With the help of Artis Foundation, he will also, for the first time, build a large scale installation alongside the work. “Agent Scully, we trust you'll make the proper scientific analysis.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants