No true lover of rock ’n’ roll could possibly kvetch about the Detroit Cobras, a tougher-than-leather combo who recycle old R&B songs by the likes of Otis Redding, Ike Turner, and Clyde McPhatter and fuzz them out garage-style. Singer and former stripper Rachel Nagy provides the necessary sass and snarl.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald