No true lover of rock ’n’ roll could possibly kvetch about the Detroit Cobras, a tougher-than-leather combo who recycle old R&B songs by the likes of Otis Redding, Ike Turner, and Clyde McPhatter and fuzz them out garage-style. Singer and former stripper Rachel Nagy provides the necessary sass and snarl.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes