No true lover of rock ’n’ roll could possibly kvetch about the Detroit Cobras, a tougher-than-leather combo who recycle old R&B songs by the likes of Otis Redding, Ike Turner, and Clyde McPhatter and fuzz them out garage-style. Singer and former stripper Rachel Nagy provides the necessary sass and snarl.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24