Day of the Dead @ Guardino Gallery
Nearly 30 Portland artists inspired by the Latino tradition of Day of the Dead will share their works. This year's opening will offer even more pageantry, merriment, live music, spirits in costume, sugar skull face painting, and glowing altars. The public is invited to bring something for the altar in remembrance of loved ones while they enjoy dozens of mixed media pieces celebrating the departed.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans