Day of the Dead @ Guardino Gallery
Nearly 30 Portland artists inspired by the Latino tradition of Day of the Dead will share their works. This year's opening will offer even more pageantry, merriment, live music, spirits in costume, sugar skull face painting, and glowing altars. The public is invited to bring something for the altar in remembrance of loved ones while they enjoy dozens of mixed media pieces celebrating the departed.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland