Day of the Dead @ Guardino Gallery
Nearly 30 Portland artists inspired by the Latino tradition of Day of the Dead will share their works. This year's opening will offer even more pageantry, merriment, live music, spirits in costume, sugar skull face painting, and glowing altars. The public is invited to bring something for the altar in remembrance of loved ones while they enjoy dozens of mixed media pieces celebrating the departed.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts