Day of the Dead @ Guardino Gallery
Nearly 30 Portland artists inspired by the Latino tradition of Day of the Dead will share their works. This year's opening will offer even more pageantry, merriment, live music, spirits in costume, sugar skull face painting, and glowing altars. The public is invited to bring something for the altar in remembrance of loved ones while they enjoy dozens of mixed media pieces celebrating the departed.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe