A versatile singer-pianist from the Bay Area, Oberg is touring behind her latest album Rye. The title is an apt descriptive because her songs frequently touch on the subjects of relationship regret and dissolution (after too much rye whiskey?) but her lyrics are always witty and razor sharp (wry!).
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants