A versatile singer-pianist from the Bay Area, Oberg is touring behind her latest album Rye. The title is an apt descriptive because her songs frequently touch on the subjects of relationship regret and dissolution (after too much rye whiskey?) but her lyrics are always witty and razor sharp (wry!).
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland