A versatile singer-pianist from the Bay Area, Oberg is touring behind her latest album Rye. The title is an apt descriptive because her songs frequently touch on the subjects of relationship regret and dissolution (after too much rye whiskey?) but her lyrics are always witty and razor sharp (wry!).
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau