A versatile singer-pianist from the Bay Area, Oberg is touring behind her latest album Rye. The title is an apt descriptive because her songs frequently touch on the subjects of relationship regret and dissolution (after too much rye whiskey?) but her lyrics are always witty and razor sharp (wry!).
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?