A self-described "American rock 'n' roll band," singer Taylor Goldsmith further elaborates on the Dawes sound: "We are huge Bob Dylan fans. A goal of ours is to write the kind of song that you can get together with your friends on a Saturday night and pass a guitar around and one of our songs could come up, you know?" Dr. Dog opens, so arrive early.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans