The sarcastic, self-deprecatory writer has sold millions of copies of his autobiographical essay collections and become one of the foremost humorists of our times. His last book, a collection of fables, was something of a departure. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, a book of travel essays due out this spring, is a return to first-person form.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes