The sarcastic, self-deprecatory writer has sold millions of copies of his autobiographical essay collections and become one of the foremost humorists of our times. His last book, a collection of fables, was something of a departure. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, a book of travel essays due out this spring, is a return to first-person form.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants