The sarcastic, self-deprecatory writer has sold millions of copies of his autobiographical essay collections and become one of the foremost humorists of our times. His last book, a collection of fables, was something of a departure. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, a book of travel essays due out this spring, is a return to first-person form.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch