The sarcastic, self-deprecatory writer has sold millions of copies of his autobiographical essay collections and become one of the foremost humorists of our times. His last book, a collection of fables, was something of a departure. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, a book of travel essays due out this spring, is a return to first-person form.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans