The sarcastic, self-deprecatory writer has sold millions of copies of his autobiographical essay collections and become one of the foremost humorists of our times. His last book, a collection of fables, was something of a departure. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, a book of travel essays due out this spring, is a return to first-person form.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts