Dave Eggers, one of contemporary American literature's leading writers, is the author of memoir A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius (which almost lives up to its title), founder of publishing house McSweeney's, and cofounder of literacy nonprofit 826 Valencia. He visits Powell's to sign copies of his new book, the novel A Hologram for the King.
Please note that this is only a book-signing, not a talk. Eggers will also be signing books at Annie Bloom's Books at 1 pm the same day.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes