Danubian Feast at Grüner
Features:Price: $100 (plus gratuity)
Celebrate the summer solstice with a multi-course Danubian Feast at Gruner on Thursday June 20. Expect special dishes from the Danube River valley like stuffed cabbage rolls, Brandy-flamed mushrooms, and German sour cherry soup alongside bitters, brandies, eau-de-vie, and schnapps served up by bar master Jessica Braasch.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald