Danubian Feast at Grüner
Features:Price: $100 (plus gratuity)
Celebrate the summer solstice with a multi-course Danubian Feast at Gruner on Thursday June 20. Expect special dishes from the Danube River valley like stuffed cabbage rolls, Brandy-flamed mushrooms, and German sour cherry soup alongside bitters, brandies, eau-de-vie, and schnapps served up by bar master Jessica Braasch.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts