Danubian Feast at Grüner
Features:Price: $100 (plus gratuity)
Celebrate the summer solstice with a multi-course Danubian Feast at Gruner on Thursday June 20. Expect special dishes from the Danube River valley like stuffed cabbage rolls, Brandy-flamed mushrooms, and German sour cherry soup alongside bitters, brandies, eau-de-vie, and schnapps served up by bar master Jessica Braasch.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads