Danubian Feast at Grüner
Features:Price: $100 (plus gratuity)
Celebrate the summer solstice with a multi-course Danubian Feast at Gruner on Thursday June 20. Expect special dishes from the Danube River valley like stuffed cabbage rolls, Brandy-flamed mushrooms, and German sour cherry soup alongside bitters, brandies, eau-de-vie, and schnapps served up by bar master Jessica Braasch.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads