This Russian piano prodigy embarks on his North American tour, stopping in Portland for a recital featuring work by Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Schumann. Martha Argerich told the Financial Times that Trifonov “has tenderness and also the demonic element” in his performance.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26