This Russian piano prodigy embarks on his North American tour, stopping in Portland for a recital featuring work by Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Schumann. Martha Argerich told the Financial Times that Trifonov “has tenderness and also the demonic element” in his performance.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants