This Russian piano prodigy embarks on his North American tour, stopping in Portland for a recital featuring work by Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Schumann. Martha Argerich told the Financial Times that Trifonov “has tenderness and also the demonic element” in his performance.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald