This Russian piano prodigy embarks on his North American tour, stopping in Portland for a recital featuring work by Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Schumann. Martha Argerich told the Financial Times that Trifonov “has tenderness and also the demonic element” in his performance.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads