Cynthia Mosser: Ephemeral
The decidedly organic forms found in the mixed-media works and gouache and acrylic paintings of Portland’s Mosser reveal her fascination with biology as vibrant shapes beckon and dance from beyond the microscope slide. New works by Portland artist Karen Esler are also on view.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald