Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25
When this Australian indie electronic act put out its first record, 2004's Bright Like Neon Love, the synthpop revival was just getting started. Cut Copy haven't seemed to be in any rush to capitalize on a trend, though: they've taken their time crafting albums with as much emotional gravity as fistpumping. Their upcoming effort, Free Your Mind, will be only their fourth in nearly a decade. The band rolls through the Roseland just days before its November 5th release date.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet