Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25
When this Australian indie electronic act put out its first record, 2004's Bright Like Neon Love, the synthpop revival was just getting started. Cut Copy haven't seemed to be in any rush to capitalize on a trend, though: they've taken their time crafting albums with as much emotional gravity as fistpumping. Their upcoming effort, Free Your Mind, will be only their fourth in nearly a decade. The band rolls through the Roseland just days before its November 5th release date.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald