Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25
When this Australian indie electronic act put out its first record, 2004's Bright Like Neon Love, the synthpop revival was just getting started. Cut Copy haven't seemed to be in any rush to capitalize on a trend, though: they've taken their time crafting albums with as much emotional gravity as fistpumping. Their upcoming effort, Free Your Mind, will be only their fourth in nearly a decade. The band rolls through the Roseland just days before its November 5th release date.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants