Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25
When this Australian indie electronic act put out its first record, 2004's Bright Like Neon Love, the synthpop revival was just getting started. Cut Copy haven't seemed to be in any rush to capitalize on a trend, though: they've taken their time crafting albums with as much emotional gravity as fistpumping. Their upcoming effort, Free Your Mind, will be only their fourth in nearly a decade. The band rolls through the Roseland just days before its November 5th release date.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26