Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25
When this Australian indie electronic act put out its first record, 2004's Bright Like Neon Love, the synthpop revival was just getting started. Cut Copy haven't seemed to be in any rush to capitalize on a trend, though: they've taken their time crafting albums with as much emotional gravity as fistpumping. Their upcoming effort, Free Your Mind, will be only their fourth in nearly a decade. The band rolls through the Roseland just days before its November 5th release date.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland