Crystal Ballroom Birthday Bash
Features:Price: Free-$10 for ticketed shows
Visit the crown jewel in the McMenamins live music empire as it throws open its doors for this annual celebration. Take a tour and learn some valuable venue history, or knock back a pint of Hammerhead and bounce on the spring-loaded dance floor to an all-day array of tunes—from DJ beats to bluegrass. And if you want to give your ears a rest, Lola's, Al's Den, Ringler's, and Crystal Hotel will be serving up beer samples, and food and drink specials throughout the day. To top it all off, Hot Buttered Rum will close out the birthday bash with a headlining show on the main floor.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants