Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts Golden Spot Award Print Release and Exhibition
This exhibition showcases six of Oregon’s most accomplished artists—Pat Boas, Arnold J. Kemp,Eva Lake, Susan Murrell, Jenene Nagy, Storm Tharp—who received Golden Spot residencies to collaborate with Crow's Shadow Master Printer, Frank Janzen, to create lithographic editions. The works range from Lake’s psychedelically striated prints using the “rainbow roll” method to Kemp’s minimalist line work.
Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts, founded by artist James Lavadour and known for its world-class printmaking studio and traditional arts workshops, is located on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in northeast Oregon.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Micro-Eateries