Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts Golden Spot Award Print Release and Exhibition
This exhibition showcases six of Oregon’s most accomplished artists—Pat Boas, Arnold J. Kemp,Eva Lake, Susan Murrell, Jenene Nagy, Storm Tharp—who received Golden Spot residencies to collaborate with Crow's Shadow Master Printer, Frank Janzen, to create lithographic editions. The works range from Lake’s psychedelically striated prints using the “rainbow roll” method to Kemp’s minimalist line work.
Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts, founded by artist James Lavadour and known for its world-class printmaking studio and traditional arts workshops, is located on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in northeast Oregon.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back