Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts Golden Spot Award Print Release and Exhibition
This exhibition showcases six of Oregon’s most accomplished artists—Pat Boas, Arnold J. Kemp,Eva Lake, Susan Murrell, Jenene Nagy, Storm Tharp—who received Golden Spot residencies to collaborate with Crow's Shadow Master Printer, Frank Janzen, to create lithographic editions. The works range from Lake’s psychedelically striated prints using the “rainbow roll” method to Kemp’s minimalist line work.
Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts, founded by artist James Lavadour and known for its world-class printmaking studio and traditional arts workshops, is located on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in northeast Oregon.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21