"Written by Kansas-based dramatist Catherine Trieschmann, Crooked is a small wonder of a play—its 90 minutes as magically packed with big ideas about reason and faith as Mary Poppins's carpetbag. Trieschmann is a skillful, often funny, and above all economical playwright, wasting not one line of dialogue as she explores Crooked's dense, but never ponderous, themes and draws the play's sharply outlined, artfully shaded characters." Read our full review.
Maureen Porter, Kayla Lian, and Meghan Chambers star; directed by Philip Cuomo.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland