"Written by Kansas-based dramatist Catherine Trieschmann, Crooked is a small wonder of a play—its 90 minutes as magically packed with big ideas about reason and faith as Mary Poppins's carpetbag. Trieschmann is a skillful, often funny, and above all economical playwright, wasting not one line of dialogue as she explores Crooked's dense, but never ponderous, themes and draws the play's sharply outlined, artfully shaded characters." Read our full review.
Maureen Porter, Kayla Lian, and Meghan Chambers star; directed by Philip Cuomo.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back