"Written by Kansas-based dramatist Catherine Trieschmann, Crooked is a small wonder of a play—its 90 minutes as magically packed with big ideas about reason and faith as Mary Poppins's carpetbag. Trieschmann is a skillful, often funny, and above all economical playwright, wasting not one line of dialogue as she explores Crooked's dense, but never ponderous, themes and draws the play's sharply outlined, artfully shaded characters." Read our full review.
Maureen Porter, Kayla Lian, and Meghan Chambers star; directed by Philip Cuomo.
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014