"Written by Kansas-based dramatist Catherine Trieschmann, Crooked is a small wonder of a play—its 90 minutes as magically packed with big ideas about reason and faith as Mary Poppins's carpetbag. Trieschmann is a skillful, often funny, and above all economical playwright, wasting not one line of dialogue as she explores Crooked's dense, but never ponderous, themes and draws the play's sharply outlined, artfully shaded characters." Read our full review.
Maureen Porter, Kayla Lian, and Meghan Chambers star; directed by Philip Cuomo.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Micro-Eateries