Gifts made by hand mean so much more than cookie-cutter crap from China, don’t you think? Support the efforts of more than 250 local artists selling anything and everything at this two-day “super colossal” holiday sale. You'll find hand-stitched items, distinctive screen prints, sturdy wooden cuttings boards, and lots more!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes