Gifts made by hand mean so much more than cookie-cutter crap from China, don’t you think? Support the efforts of more than 250 local artists selling anything and everything at this two-day “super colossal” holiday sale. You'll find hand-stitched items, distinctive screen prints, sturdy wooden cuttings boards, and lots more!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26