Gifts made by hand mean so much more than cookie-cutter crap from China, don’t you think? Support the efforts of more than 250 local artists selling anything and everything at this two-day “super colossal” holiday sale. You'll find hand-stitched items, distinctive screen prints, sturdy wooden cuttings boards, and lots more!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014