Gifts made by hand mean so much more than cookie-cutter crap from China, don’t you think? Support the efforts of more than 250 local artists selling anything and everything at this two-day “super colossal” holiday sale. You'll find hand-stitched items, distinctive screen prints, sturdy wooden cuttings boards, and lots more!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants