Gifts made by hand mean so much more than cookie-cutter crap from China, don’t you think? Support the efforts of more than 250 local artists selling anything and everything at this two-day “super colossal” holiday sale. You'll find hand-stitched items, distinctive screen prints, sturdy wooden cuttings boards, and lots more!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT