Competitive Erotic Fan Fiction
Competitive Erotic Fan Fiction is the underground show everyone is talking about. As the breakout hit at the 2012 Bridgetown Comedy Festival, it returned in 2013 only to a sell out crowd of over 400. Founded by comedian Bryan Cook, CEFF is held at the Nerdist Theater in Los Angeles every month, and was recently launched as a podcast on the Nerdist Network. The show features 10 comics, writing and performing Erotic Fan Fiction pieces, based upon their whims or audience suggestions. The line up includes special guest, national headliner Jackie Kashian (Los Angeles) plus Portland favorites Kristine Levine, Ian Karmel, Sean Jordan, Shane Torres, Barbara Holm, Gabe Dinger, Christian Ricketts, Steven Wilber, and Philip Schallberger.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT