Competitive Erotic Fan Fiction
Competitive Erotic Fan Fiction is the underground show everyone is talking about. As the breakout hit at the 2012 Bridgetown Comedy Festival, it returned in 2013 only to a sell out crowd of over 400. Founded by comedian Bryan Cook, CEFF is held at the Nerdist Theater in Los Angeles every month, and was recently launched as a podcast on the Nerdist Network. The show features 10 comics, writing and performing Erotic Fan Fiction pieces, based upon their whims or audience suggestions. The line up includes special guest, national headliner Jackie Kashian (Los Angeles) plus Portland favorites Kristine Levine, Ian Karmel, Sean Jordan, Shane Torres, Barbara Holm, Gabe Dinger, Christian Ricketts, Steven Wilber, and Philip Schallberger.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches