Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Profile Theatre produces works by a single playwright per season, in part to view the world at different times through the same writer’s eyes. Coming Home finds this season’s writer, South African man of letters and social critic Athol Fugard, taking a dark view indeed, if a clear-eyed one. A woman who has gone to the city to find success returns to her hometown with AIDS—and a child whose future hangs in the balance.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau