Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Profile Theatre produces works by a single playwright per season, in part to view the world at different times through the same writer’s eyes. Coming Home finds this season’s writer, South African man of letters and social critic Athol Fugard, taking a dark view indeed, if a clear-eyed one. A woman who has gone to the city to find success returns to her hometown with AIDS—and a child whose future hangs in the balance.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald