Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Profile Theatre produces works by a single playwright per season, in part to view the world at different times through the same writer’s eyes. Coming Home finds this season’s writer, South African man of letters and social critic Athol Fugard, taking a dark view indeed, if a clear-eyed one. A woman who has gone to the city to find success returns to her hometown with AIDS—and a child whose future hangs in the balance.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes