Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Profile Theatre produces works by a single playwright per season, in part to view the world at different times through the same writer’s eyes. Coming Home finds this season’s writer, South African man of letters and social critic Athol Fugard, taking a dark view indeed, if a clear-eyed one. A woman who has gone to the city to find success returns to her hometown with AIDS—and a child whose future hangs in the balance.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads