Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Profile Theatre produces works by a single playwright per season, in part to view the world at different times through the same writer’s eyes. Coming Home finds this season’s writer, South African man of letters and social critic Athol Fugard, taking a dark view indeed, if a clear-eyed one. A woman who has gone to the city to find success returns to her hometown with AIDS—and a child whose future hangs in the balance.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch