This re-telling of the Cinderella tale is presented in classic musical style. In this production, the leading lady, played by Sophie Mackway, trades in her glass slippers for a pair of tap shoes. Inspired by the Broadway of Porter and Gershwin, it’s also a Northwest Children’s Theatre world premiere with the book, music and lyrics by Ezra Weiss and artistic direction by Sarah Jane Hardy.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans