This re-telling of the Cinderella tale is presented in classic musical style. In this production, the leading lady, played by Sophie Mackway, trades in her glass slippers for a pair of tap shoes. Inspired by the Broadway of Porter and Gershwin, it’s also a Northwest Children’s Theatre world premiere with the book, music and lyrics by Ezra Weiss and artistic direction by Sarah Jane Hardy.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places