This re-telling of the Cinderella tale is presented in classic musical style. In this production, the leading lady, played by Sophie Mackway, trades in her glass slippers for a pair of tap shoes. Inspired by the Broadway of Porter and Gershwin, it’s also a Northwest Children’s Theatre world premiere with the book, music and lyrics by Ezra Weiss and artistic direction by Sarah Jane Hardy.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads