This re-telling of the Cinderella tale is presented in classic musical style. In this production, the leading lady, played by Sophie Mackway, trades in her glass slippers for a pair of tap shoes. Inspired by the Broadway of Porter and Gershwin, it’s also a Northwest Children’s Theatre world premiere with the book, music and lyrics by Ezra Weiss and artistic direction by Sarah Jane Hardy.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America