Cinco de Mayo Festival
Features:Price: Adults: $8, Child: $4 Seniors: $4; Children under 6: FREE
Portland’s annual Cinco de Mayo Festival is back! Hosted by the Portland Guadalajara Sister City Association, our waterfront festival is one of the largest Cinco de Mayo celebrations north of the Rio Grande. The three-day fiesta features plenty of food, music, art, and dance for all ages. And on Saturday and Sunday witness the amazing luchadores (masked wrestlers) who fling, flail, and fly all over the ring. It’s truly an awesome spectacle.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads