Cinco de Mayo Festival
Features:Price: Adults: $8, Child: $4 Seniors: $4; Children under 6: FREE
Portland’s annual Cinco de Mayo Festival is back! Hosted by the Portland Guadalajara Sister City Association, our waterfront festival is one of the largest Cinco de Mayo celebrations north of the Rio Grande. The three-day fiesta features plenty of food, music, art, and dance for all ages. And on Saturday and Sunday witness the amazing luchadores (masked wrestlers) who fling, flail, and fly all over the ring. It’s truly an awesome spectacle.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans