Cinco de Mayo Festival
Features:Price: Adults: $8, Child: $4 Seniors: $4; Children under 6: FREE
Portland’s annual Cinco de Mayo Festival is back! Hosted by the Portland Guadalajara Sister City Association, our waterfront festival is one of the largest Cinco de Mayo celebrations north of the Rio Grande. The three-day fiesta features plenty of food, music, art, and dance for all ages. And on Saturday and Sunday witness the amazing luchadores (masked wrestlers) who fling, flail, and fly all over the ring. It’s truly an awesome spectacle.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches