Cinco de Mayo Festival
Features:Price: Adults: $8, Child: $4 Seniors: $4; Children under 6: FREE
Portland’s annual Cinco de Mayo Festival is back! Hosted by the Portland Guadalajara Sister City Association, our waterfront festival is one of the largest Cinco de Mayo celebrations north of the Rio Grande. The three-day fiesta features plenty of food, music, art, and dance for all ages. And on Saturday and Sunday witness the amazing luchadores (masked wrestlers) who fling, flail, and fly all over the ring. It’s truly an awesome spectacle.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans