Christmas Eve at Hale Pele
Though it most likely will not be a bright Christmas day in Portland (I’ll start taking bets on it raining), Hale Pele will be singing Mele Kalikimaka anyway! Count down the hours until Christmas morning with some of the best winter cocktails and cozy up with some egg nog. With food, gifts, delicious alcoholic beverages, and a visit from Santa himself, there’s nothing better to do while anticipating the following big day.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes