Christmas Eve at Hale Pele
Though it most likely will not be a bright Christmas day in Portland (I’ll start taking bets on it raining), Hale Pele will be singing Mele Kalikimaka anyway! Count down the hours until Christmas morning with some of the best winter cocktails and cozy up with some egg nog. With food, gifts, delicious alcoholic beverages, and a visit from Santa himself, there’s nothing better to do while anticipating the following big day.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches