Christmas Eve at Hale Pele
Though it most likely will not be a bright Christmas day in Portland (I’ll start taking bets on it raining), Hale Pele will be singing Mele Kalikimaka anyway! Count down the hours until Christmas morning with some of the best winter cocktails and cozy up with some egg nog. With food, gifts, delicious alcoholic beverages, and a visit from Santa himself, there’s nothing better to do while anticipating the following big day.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots