Christmas Eve at Hale Pele
Though it most likely will not be a bright Christmas day in Portland (I’ll start taking bets on it raining), Hale Pele will be singing Mele Kalikimaka anyway! Count down the hours until Christmas morning with some of the best winter cocktails and cozy up with some egg nog. With food, gifts, delicious alcoholic beverages, and a visit from Santa himself, there’s nothing better to do while anticipating the following big day.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans