Christmas Eve at Hale Pele
Though it most likely will not be a bright Christmas day in Portland (I’ll start taking bets on it raining), Hale Pele will be singing Mele Kalikimaka anyway! Count down the hours until Christmas morning with some of the best winter cocktails and cozy up with some egg nog. With food, gifts, delicious alcoholic beverages, and a visit from Santa himself, there’s nothing better to do while anticipating the following big day.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads