The chance to roll around in the sand with Chris Isaak for a "Wicked Game" or two is approaching, for those who are willing to cart their own sand into the Schnitz. Less obsessed fans will enjoy the performance from a healthy and respectful distance, during a night that's likely to span Isaak's 30-year career of rock and roll in the tradition of Elvis, Roy Orbison, and Jerry Lee Lewis.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches