Like Lost in Translation, only set in China and without the ennui, Tony winner David Henry Hwang’s 2011 comedy, produced here by Portland Center Stage, maps the Sino-American cultural divide via the misadventures of an American trying to land a business deal in the People’s Republic.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch