Like Lost in Translation, only set in China and without the ennui, Tony winner David Henry Hwang’s 2011 comedy, produced here by Portland Center Stage, maps the Sino-American cultural divide via the misadventures of an American trying to land a business deal in the People’s Republic.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans