Cherry Poppin’ Daddies
Formed from several bands around the University of Oregon in the late '80s, the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies were one of the ringleaders of the new swing movement during the latter part of the 1990s. They’ve since varied their approach by punching up the funk, ska, and Latin influences. But if you have your heart set on wearing a zoot suit, they're powerless to stop you.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes