Cherry Poppin’ Daddies
Formed from several bands around the University of Oregon in the late '80s, the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies were one of the ringleaders of the new swing movement during the latter part of the 1990s. They’ve since varied their approach by punching up the funk, ska, and Latin influences. But if you have your heart set on wearing a zoot suit, they're powerless to stop you.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads