Cherry Poppin’ Daddies
Formed from several bands around the University of Oregon in the late '80s, the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies were one of the ringleaders of the new swing movement during the latter part of the 1990s. They’ve since varied their approach by punching up the funk, ska, and Latin influences. But if you have your heart set on wearing a zoot suit, they're powerless to stop you.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates