Cherry Poppin’ Daddies
Formed from several bands around the University of Oregon in the late '80s, the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies were one of the ringleaders of the new swing movement during the latter part of the 1990s. They’ve since varied their approach by punching up the funk, ska, and Latin influences. But if you have your heart set on wearing a zoot suit, they're powerless to stop you.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes