Cheers to Belgian Beers
Features:Price: Free; $15 for tasting glass & 5 drink tickets
Representatives from Oregon’s craft brewing community are given the same strain of yeast and are tasked with creating intriguing variations of Belgian-style ales, which are typically maltier and yeastier than your basic hop-heavy IPA. Savor unique brews from such celebrated regional breweries as Laurelwood, Double Mountain, Coalition, and Fort George among many others.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald