Cheers to Belgian Beers
Features:Price: Free; $15 for tasting glass & 5 drink tickets
Representatives from Oregon’s craft brewing community are given the same strain of yeast and are tasked with creating intriguing variations of Belgian-style ales, which are typically maltier and yeastier than your basic hop-heavy IPA. Savor unique brews from such celebrated regional breweries as Laurelwood, Double Mountain, Coalition, and Fort George among many others.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans