Cheers to Belgian Beers
Features:Price: Free; $15 for tasting glass & 5 drink tickets
Representatives from Oregon’s craft brewing community are given the same strain of yeast and are tasked with creating intriguing variations of Belgian-style ales, which are typically maltier and yeastier than your basic hop-heavy IPA. Savor unique brews from such celebrated regional breweries as Laurelwood, Double Mountain, Coalition, and Fort George among many others.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads