Cheers to Belgian Beers
Features:Price: Free; $15 for tasting glass & 5 drink tickets
Representatives from Oregon’s craft brewing community are given the same strain of yeast and are tasked with creating intriguing variations of Belgian-style ales, which are typically maltier and yeastier than your basic hop-heavy IPA. Savor unique brews from such celebrated regional breweries as Laurelwood, Double Mountain, Coalition, and Fort George among many others.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26