Cheers to Belgian Beers
Features:Price: Free; $15 for tasting glass & 5 drink tickets
Representatives from Oregon’s craft brewing community are given the same strain of yeast and are tasked with creating intriguing variations of Belgian-style ales, which are typically maltier and yeastier than your basic hop-heavy IPA. Savor unique brews from such celebrated regional breweries as Laurelwood, Double Mountain, Coalition, and Fort George among many others.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts