Chase Biado: In Time
From the year 2044, Portland artist Chase Biado describes his latest exhibition thusly:
"Time. Good time. Snake time. Traveling through time, clothes dissolving. Glass growing then stopping. Immortal stone golems look on. Time scattering, centered on nodal points expanding into fields. The time garden revolves, inverts: a series of interlocking hedges. Future time collapses. In the old time, the cows were dogs; the rocks were people. When traveling through time the most important thing is to forget the future. You carry your head in a backpack behind you. You spill your milk and it floats forward, slowing then stopping. A snake grows legs and then drowns itself."
Note: This listing is for the opening party. Appendix Project Space is open by appointment only. Contact the gallery at email@example.com.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes