Chanticleer: She Said/He Said
The world’s preeminent male a cappella chorus (and a Portland favorite) is renowned for their impressive musical range, interpreting works ranging from Renaissance classics to reworked modern pieces. This evening's lineup explores the duality of the sexes, from the classical feminine ideals of Hildegard von Bringen to the sexual tension and harmony of Maurice Ravel to to modern works re-arranged for a cappella from artists like Joni Mitchell and Johnny Cash.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet