Chanticleer: She Said/He Said
The world’s preeminent male a cappella chorus (and a Portland favorite) is renowned for their impressive musical range, interpreting works ranging from Renaissance classics to reworked modern pieces. This evening's lineup explores the duality of the sexes, from the classical feminine ideals of Hildegard von Bringen to the sexual tension and harmony of Maurice Ravel to to modern works re-arranged for a cappella from artists like Joni Mitchell and Johnny Cash.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald