Chanticleer: She Said/He Said
The world’s preeminent male a cappella chorus (and a Portland favorite) is renowned for their impressive musical range, interpreting works ranging from Renaissance classics to reworked modern pieces. This evening's lineup explores the duality of the sexes, from the classical feminine ideals of Hildegard von Bringen to the sexual tension and harmony of Maurice Ravel to to modern works re-arranged for a cappella from artists like Joni Mitchell and Johnny Cash.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes