Chanticleer: She Said/He Said
The world’s preeminent male a cappella chorus (and a Portland favorite) is renowned for their impressive musical range, interpreting works ranging from Renaissance classics to reworked modern pieces. This evening's lineup explores the duality of the sexes, from the classical feminine ideals of Hildegard von Bringen to the sexual tension and harmony of Maurice Ravel to to modern works re-arranged for a cappella from artists like Joni Mitchell and Johnny Cash.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch