Chanticleer: She Said/He Said
The world’s preeminent male a cappella chorus (and a Portland favorite) is renowned for their impressive musical range, interpreting works ranging from Renaissance classics to reworked modern pieces. This evening's lineup explores the duality of the sexes, from the classical feminine ideals of Hildegard von Bringen to the sexual tension and harmony of Maurice Ravel to to modern works re-arranged for a cappella from artists like Joni Mitchell and Johnny Cash.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24