What would a New Year's Eve be without the longest running party in Portland? The Champagne Ball boasts four distinct rooms with dancing—music supplied by DJ Bald Wonder and The Radical Revolution, multiple bars to keep the lines short and the dancefloor full, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and midnight pizza will be served to keep yo properly nourished all night long, plus a glass of complimentary champagne to be served at countdown. Don your fanciest threads, as those casually dressed will not be admitted!
Proceeds benefit the Children’s Cancer Association.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!