What would a New Year's Eve be without the longest running party in Portland? The Champagne Ball boasts four distinct rooms with dancing—music supplied by DJ Bald Wonder and The Radical Revolution, multiple bars to keep the lines short and the dancefloor full, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and midnight pizza will be served to keep yo properly nourished all night long, plus a glass of complimentary champagne to be served at countdown. Don your fanciest threads, as those casually dressed will not be admitted!
Proceeds benefit the Children’s Cancer Association.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?