What would a New Year's Eve be without the longest running party in Portland? The Champagne Ball boasts four distinct rooms with dancing—music supplied by DJ Bald Wonder and The Radical Revolution, multiple bars to keep the lines short and the dancefloor full, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and midnight pizza will be served to keep yo properly nourished all night long, plus a glass of complimentary champagne to be served at countdown. Don your fanciest threads, as those casually dressed will not be admitted!
Proceeds benefit the Children’s Cancer Association.
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 10 Portland-Style Junk Food Favorites
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’