What would a New Year's Eve be without the longest running party in Portland? The Champagne Ball boasts four distinct rooms with dancing—music supplied by DJ Bald Wonder and The Radical Revolution, multiple bars to keep the lines short and the dancefloor full, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and midnight pizza will be served to keep yo properly nourished all night long, plus a glass of complimentary champagne to be served at countdown. Don your fanciest threads, as those casually dressed will not be admitted!
Proceeds benefit the Children’s Cancer Association.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland