Chamber Music Northwest Winter Festival
For its first-ever Winter Festival, Chamber Music Northwest convenes eight Oregon Symphony members (including concertmaster Sarah Kwak), CMNW artistic director (and accomplished clarinetist) David Shifrin, and others for four evenings of “seasonal” works, including a world premiere and, natch, Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons. Performances alternate between PSU's Lincoln Hall and Reed College.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26