Chamber Music Northwest Winter Festival
For its first-ever Winter Festival, Chamber Music Northwest convenes eight Oregon Symphony members (including concertmaster Sarah Kwak), CMNW artistic director (and accomplished clarinetist) David Shifrin, and others for four evenings of “seasonal” works, including a world premiere and, natch, Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons. Performances alternate between PSU's Lincoln Hall and Reed College.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops