Chamber Music Northwest Winter Festival
For its first-ever Winter Festival, Chamber Music Northwest convenes eight Oregon Symphony members (including concertmaster Sarah Kwak), CMNW artistic director (and accomplished clarinetist) David Shifrin, and others for four evenings of “seasonal” works, including a world premiere and, natch, Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons. Performances alternate between PSU's Lincoln Hall and Reed College.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads