Chamber Music Northwest Summer Festival
Every summer, Chamber Music Northwest fills the music halls of Reed and Portland State with soaring music from around the world. This summer’s lineup of nearly 70 artists and ensembles includes Grammy winners the Emerson String Quartet and Edgar Meyer, Portland favorites Andre Watts and Ida Kavafian, and so many more.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald