Chamber Music Northwest Summer Festival
Every summer, Chamber Music Northwest fills the music halls of Reed and Portland State with soaring music from around the world. This summer’s lineup of nearly 70 artists and ensembles includes Grammy winners the Emerson String Quartet and Edgar Meyer, Portland favorites Andre Watts and Ida Kavafian, and so many more.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21