A talk-of-the-town gala with an additional emphasis on ace attire? Sounds like a party to us. International nonprofit Dress for Success emphasizes the career possibilities for every woman and helps by providing professional clothing to those who would otherwise go without; their incredibly well-attended annual fundraiser highlights the same snazzy goal with food, drinks, a live auction and a fashion show. Enjoy the VIP Beauty Bar beforehand and the subsequent banging bash that will serve as after party, captained by Patrick Lamb and held Portland Art Museum's Kridel Grand Ballroom.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT