A talk-of-the-town gala with an additional emphasis on ace attire? Sounds like a party to us. International nonprofit Dress for Success emphasizes the career possibilities for every woman and helps by providing professional clothing to those who would otherwise go without; their incredibly well-attended annual fundraiser highlights the same snazzy goal with food, drinks, a live auction and a fashion show. Enjoy the VIP Beauty Bar beforehand and the subsequent banging bash that will serve as after party, captained by Patrick Lamb and held Portland Art Museum's Kridel Grand Ballroom.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts