A talk-of-the-town gala with an additional emphasis on ace attire? Sounds like a party to us. International nonprofit Dress for Success emphasizes the career possibilities for every woman and helps by providing professional clothing to those who would otherwise go without; their incredibly well-attended annual fundraiser highlights the same snazzy goal with food, drinks, a live auction and a fashion show. Enjoy the VIP Beauty Bar beforehand and the subsequent banging bash that will serve as after party, captained by Patrick Lamb and held Portland Art Museum's Kridel Grand Ballroom.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads