This show celebrates the history of OBT’s past and looks towards their future, moving from the first ballet ever created at the company by former Artistic Director Christopher Stowell, through the sexy and gorgeous standout of last season by Matjash Mrozewski (read our review), to new works from Nacho Duato and Helen Pickett. The show will also mark the final performance by retiring Principal Dancer Alison Roper, whom we profiled in our April issue.
Adin: Sergey Rachmaninov / Christopher Stowell
The Lost Dance: Owen Belton / Matjash Mrozewski
A New Work: Chosen by the New Artistic Director
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?